Friday, November 3, 2017

Fall trends I'm loving

Fall is coming and I'm so excited to see all the new fashion and styles coming out. I have a few trends that i'm absolutely in love with and I wanted to share them with you guys. There are some trends I like that are specific and i'll start with .....


1.bell sleeves. Bell sleeves have been a staple all summer long and ruffles too. For fall, I see bell sleeves becoming more straight with less ruffles and a smooth comfy look.






 This one with the tie is one of my favorites and I do see ties being part of the sweaters for fall since It will be getting cold and having the option to loosen and tighten that bell is nice, plus I feel it gives it a cute cozy detail.


2. Pearls, Pearls and More Pearls!!
Pearls are such a classic and make beautiful clothing pieces. I predict pearls will become more prominent this fall and will be included in hats, beanies and sweaters, shoes, they're a beautiful classic that makes all the things it sets on beautiful and luxurious looking.




3.Velvet Bottoms
Velvet shirts and sweaters have been in for summer and I have loved them but for fall I definitely think it's all about the bottoms! Velvet leggings and skirts are beautiful and add such a cute look to any of your plain tees 




4. I'm all about comfort and these super cute furry jackets are perfect for day to day errands or under your blazers or long trenches to keep you extra cozy and super cute. I found these adorable kid ones too so you guys all can match and stay toasty. I see these becoming really popular this winter and a great layering piece for your closet. 



are any of you currently loving any of these trends? if so, which is your favorite? Thanks for being subscribed to my site and if you have'nt yet make sure to subscribe so you always get notifications to your email when new posts go up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd Love to hear Your comments and experiences!