Saturday, November 18, 2017

Plaid Tie Happy!

Hey everyone!!! With the holidays coming up I thought this was a perfect time to talk about this super gorgeous wrap tie dress! I feel like it is very flattering on all shapes and sizes of women and is super fun and easy to dress up or down. I am focusing on dressing it up a little for going out or maybe even thanksgiving dinners!

This month has been super crazy and i'm sure you might feel the same. Holidays get crazy and hectic but clothing should be easy and simple. I paired this with flats before and I liked that too. I love comfy and simple outfits since i'm always on the go. I'm wearing booties from Aldo that are very comfortable since they have a big chunky heel but they aren't very tall. 



I wore some cute sparkly jewelry like my watch that has some jewels and I felt very pretty and it added a cute touch to my outfit! 





I hope you guys liked this post for today and that it inspired you to give plaid a chance!! and maybe even in a dress form! :)  I'll make sure to post where I got these items from. xoxo!






  Shirt Tie Dress: Bohme.com . similar
  Black Leggings: MVMNT
  Booties: similar
  Watch: Michael Kors (Super Old)  Similar watch heres a link for a similar one that is super cute and good value. Fossil watches are great quality and are very beautiful and affordable. 















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd Love to hear Your comments and experiences!