Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Leopard Print + Boots!

Hey everyone!! here I am just bringing you a simple, cute and easy to layer outfit!! Leopard print can make such a good statement on your basic simple pieces and giving them that extra edge. If you're in a rush out the door and wanna spice up a casual outfit then leopard print is that print! this beautiful, soft scarf is from Nordstrom and I got it during their big annual sale. this scarf has a very cute color since I don't like my leopard scarves to be too dark like a lot of them are, this one has a lighter colored material that makes those leopard spots POP!
I decided to braid my hair into two pigtails and pin them up for a cute casual hairstyle, perfect and easy for running errands but still cute! I used one of my cute white tees and a super cozy cardigan that literally felt like silk on my skin so I was pretty much wearing a comfy robe almost.


I wore my favorite Dark wash Jeans and over the knee boots with a small heel because like always, I gotta be able to pick up my babies and be able to run comfortably too! :D
I'll make sure to link all stores where the items are from and maybe even similar items but I hope this helped you find a little inspiration or get some ideas for your everyday wardrobe. 


Shirt: Similar Shirt
Cardigan: from Jane.com but here is a Similar
Jeans: Similar Pants
Scarf:  Leopard scarf 
(I got this scarf on sale but it is still available!! and still worth it ;D)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd Love to hear Your comments and experiences!