Monday, October 30, 2017

Stripes out on the town ;)

Hey everyone! thanks for checking out my site and for being awesome, cool and laid back. I know posting outfits might seem a little strange, but guys...I love dressing up and coming up with cute, comfortable yet easy outfits. I'll be showing all sorts of stuff on here so why not something I enjoy. If I had to define my style, I would define it as classic, easy to wear and affordable. I like comfort since i'm running around chasing kiddos all day but I also enjoy pieces that you can wear over and over again in different ways! since fall is here I thought i'd start with this outfit. The boots are Merona brand and from target and perfect for those of you guys who are a little shorter since they are shorter too and are the perfect boot for those rainy fall days :) 
 these are some of my favorite leggings and they are actually workout leggings so are a little thicker and not see through and I got these at Costco.

 She doesn't like taking pictures with me. it makes me kinda sad cause she's the cutest little doll.


 Favorite Rain boots and under $33 that's a win for me guys! these boots also come in Navy and black



Small Details like this classic face watch make the all the difference for me. I love this watch because it was fairly inexpensive and gives off such a classic time less vibe. it is one of my favorites and I wear it often.









Ill be setting up links for these so you can shop directly from their site. I love a good deal and hope you do too! let me know in the comments what you thought about this outfit. :D

Shirt: Jane.com
Vest: Target Green Cargo Vest
Leggings: Costco
Watch: Francescas
Boots: Target Red Rain boots

1 comment:

  1. Ok you are just the cutest. I love the outfit and all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love to hear Your comments and experiences!