Tuesday, February 28, 2017

The Magnolia Market!

Ever since I moved to San Antonio I have been excited to visit Magnolia Market because it was so much closer than it ever was before. Many of you might not know what this is but pretty much, if you are into TV and watch HGTV you know who Chip and Joanna are, they are a husband and wife team who rebuild homes that were once falling apart and make them into beautiful and perfectly decorated homes that we all go gaga for on their hit show "Fixer Upper" if this intrigues you, Google my friend! you will not be disappointed. Magnolia Market was a lot smaller than I thought it'd be, but it seems like all the things I watch on TV are always a lot smaller in real life.
I took this picture of Luis and the kids as soon as we walked in :)

 There's pretty much a very "open concept" field where kids and their parents can sit in benches and eat some of the food truck foods or play football, hackey sack and soccer on and it's very relaxed!






                                                 Derek was exploring too of course :D


The bakery was so cute!! We definitely got a treat there! when you go beware! you will be waiting 15-20 minutes but it is worth it. Luis makes fun of me cause I wanted to "experience" getting a cupcake here! haha



I fell in love with this green little truck




                                                                      yummmmm

 The garden is so cute and sadly didn't have a lot of plants since it is still winter but I bet come spring it'll be gorgeous in there!! the little flowers they did have were stunning.
                                        Giant swings for families, don't gotta tell me twice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd Love to hear Your comments and experiences!